Commercial Kitchens fOR Food Production
Explore Our Production Kitchens in Texas
Revolving Kitchen is a revolutionary concept for food production companies. Whatever you manufacture—from handmade granola to energy bars, cookies or to sauces—we provide you the necessary kitchen space and infrastructure needed to produce and package your products and deliver them to market in the Dallas area and beyond.
Revolving Kitchen offers modern commercial kitchens and access to warehouse facilities to help you grow your food production business. Our 34,000 sq. ft. facility lets you rent exclusive and ready-to-go production kitchens on an hourly or long-term basis. With Revolving Kitchen, you can rent a private kitchen, prepare products, package inventory and ship to stores and distributors more effectively and efficiently.
Why Rent a Commercial Kitchen for Food Production?
A food production business needs space to prepare and test product, package it and get it to market. In food production, it’s important to keep overhead costs as low as possible. Most companies first market test products in small batches and need customized and flexible commercial kitchen space.
Revolving Kitchen understands the needs of major food producers. Our facilities offer a turnkey commercial kitchen space so you can start expanding your business right away — no need to update equipment or set up utilities. Rent our kitchens and customize it for a market test, and then rent a virtual kitchen for long-term production. We provide the facilities you need as well as Wi-Fi and 24-hour-access to your private commercial kitchen.
The Benefits of a Revolving Kitchen Food Production Kitchen
Revolving Kitchen offers many benefits for food production businesses, including:
- Low Costs: We feature clear, fixed costs. You don’t need to pay extra for administrative fees, bringing a space up to code and the other typical expenses involved in leasing or buying kitchen space.
- Efficiency: Our kitchens are 250-680 sq. ft. so you have the space you need, and we’re close to the Dallas-Fort Worth area for easy distribution. Revolving Kitchen members also appreciate our turnkey kitchens — they can focus on creating, testing and rolling out new products rather than setting up space.
- Flexible Rental Terms: You can rent monthly or hourly, whether you want to start producing food items long-term, offer a holiday line or test a new product. Use your own private food production kitchen for as long as you like!
- Amenities: Food production involves many moving parts, and we have the amenities to make sure your business stays on track. Our kitchens are equipped with dry storage space, coolers and freezers so you can keep ingredients and finished products stored at the correct temperatures. Meet with distributors and suppliers in our two modern conference rooms, and enjoy high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the facility as well as CCTV surveillance. We even have a kitchenette and co-working space for your team to collaborate on new products.
- Distribution Facilities: We feature a 17,000 sq. ft. warehouse to help you store finished food products and load trucks to get your products to market.
Contact Revolving Kitchen to Learn More
To discover how we set up food production businesses for success, reach out to Revolving Kitchen today!